http://itscollin.wordpress.com

http://itscollin.wordpress.com
This is the URL for the blog I will be using.

Ending of my dance.

Ending of my dance.
It's tons of fun! It's like crowd surfing!!

Monday, January 12, 2009

YouTube

Hey guys! I just want to take a minute to talk about things on YouTube.
I am done with having comments that have bad intentions. I will no longer tolerate comments that call me gay or any other word that means gay. No more!! The worst thing about those comments is that most of those people don't even know me, and are just judging me because of my passion. How dumb is that? And what is this world coming to when kids just go on the internet and call people terrible things, use extremely foul language, and don't even get in trouble because their parents just don't care? I also don't tolerate being called a girl or whatever in any way. You would be surprised at how many different words people use to say things like that to me. That's basically all I wanted to say. 

No comments:

Post a Comment