http://itscollin.wordpress.com

http://itscollin.wordpress.com
This is the URL for the blog I will be using.

Ending of my dance.

Ending of my dance.
It's tons of fun! It's like crowd surfing!!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Paris and Jack Show

Hello, friends of Collin again! This is Jack for another time telling you about Collin's other friend, Paris. If you know who Paris is, then you might know what I'm talking about. But, if you don't know, then listen to this. Paris started The Paris and Nicole Show with her friend Nicole. Then after about three to four months, they stop the webshow because Nicole's friend made fun of her (that's mean and rude for a friend to say that to Nicole). Now, Paris and I have made a deal to start a vlog together. But, we don't have the name yet. For now I'm calling it The Paris and Jack Show. So, now I am Paris' co-host or co-worker. Check out The Paris and Nicole Show with this link. www.youtube.com/mmyhp. Also, check out my account too. www.youtube.com/jamesjack1313

1 comment: