http://itscollin.wordpress.com

http://itscollin.wordpress.com
This is the URL for the blog I will be using.

Ending of my dance.

Ending of my dance.
It's tons of fun! It's like crowd surfing!!

Saturday, January 3, 2009

the problem with iHomes

Hey guys! So, I got this iHome for Christmas, and it's awesome! It has a remote, so when I'm at my desk I can change the song. There's a slight downside though. I'm one of those people who has like 2000 songs on their iPod. And of course, I'm not in love with all 2000. Some songs on there I don't even like at all. Some songs, I don't know how the made their way onto my iPod! So what if one of those songs wakes you up? That's what happened to me. It was so weird! And I swear it effected my whole morning. Lots of bad luck! I wanted to take a nice, hot, relaxing shower, but of course the water had other ideas. How does a freezing cold shower sound? Oh, and don't forget the little bursts of hot water that give you hope, and then the temperature drops WAY down! I was hyperventilating in the shower! Yeah, not an excellent morning. I'm better now though. Bye guys!
By the way, the song that woke me up was "Get Ur Freak On" by Missy Elliott. ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment