http://itscollin.wordpress.com

http://itscollin.wordpress.com
This is the URL for the blog I will be using.

Ending of my dance.

Ending of my dance.
It's tons of fun! It's like crowd surfing!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

What up Peeps?

Hey, what up people that read this blog, this is Paris. Just to remind you, this is NOT Collin. As I have told you before, I blog on this blog once in a while because I just get bored. People that are not Collin that are reading this, Collin had NO idea that I am doing this. I just did this out of the blue. Seriously, NOT kidding. I just wanted to say hi to all the people that are reading this that I know. I think Collin is not blogging because he is either to busy with school or dance. Being on a dance team is a lot of work. Trust me, I was on one for four years. I decided to stop dancing and work on my acting career. I REALLY want to be a famous actress. Jack if you are reading this lol. People if you don't know what lol means it means laugh out loud. I sometimes use it for blanks and for different reasons. So, goodbye people. Don't forget to check out my blog paristhetween.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment