http://itscollin.wordpress.com

http://itscollin.wordpress.com
This is the URL for the blog I will be using.

Ending of my dance.

Ending of my dance.
It's tons of fun! It's like crowd surfing!!

Sunday, March 1, 2009

DANCE CONTEST CHOREOGRAPHY POLICY

The policy is as follows:
The entire 30-60 must be all of your own choreography, and all choreographed. NO IMPROVISATION!!!!!!!! I can tell the difference between improv and choreography, and if I have any suspicions I will ask you to re-record your dance and post it again. You must meet the minimum requirements listed in the post below. Please be creative, and try to use the music as much as you can. What I mean by this, is, for example, when there's the little boom, hit a pose or something. Also, it would be really cool if you could come up with some kind of costume. It can be something from a dance at your studio or something, I don't really care. Just as long as your not in regular old, dumb boring dance clothes. I will post the scroring system after the first three entries.

No comments:

Post a Comment